As Sophia Tutino Yachting Ltd continues to grow and succeed, we are looking to hire Charter Brokers in the UK & Europe and the USA ! We are just two and a half years old but we have big plans, and this is the chance to be part of a recognised company within the Yachting industry that is growing rapidly in size and reputation.
Sophia Tutino Yachting is a boutique company specialising and exclusively operating in yacht charter services. With an uncompromising approach to customer satisfaction, we pride ourselves on the fully bespoke and personal service we provide. After only two and a half years, the company is rapidly growing, successfully sourcing the finest charter yachts and crews for charterers all over the world, as well as professionally managing the charter of yachts on behalf of yacht owners.
Whether you are just starting out on your career in Yachting or you are an experienced charter broker or you have got a whole wealth of experience in the Luxury sector and you are looking for a career change, please do not hesitate to send us your CV at email@example.com.
Training in our systems, charter processes, and industry knowledge will be provided to the successful applicants. The company will provide all necessary marketing and industry tools to perform the role.
Fluent in English, excellent written and spoken English
Any other languages would be a bonus
Remotely – UK, Europe and US based
Consultant role / Commission only role (Very advantageous commission split)
– Help Sophia Tutino Yachting win new clients through personal networking, personal business plan and company’s events
– Convert in a professional manner Leads provided by Sophia Tutino Yachting and build trust and a long lasting relationship
– Build long lasting relationships with Charterers
– Represent Sophia Tutino Yachting in a highly professional and competent manner exercising reasonable commercial judgment and managing your client’s expectations throughout all your communications.
– Provide incredible, unparalleled service to Charterers
– Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive charter yachts
– Manage all operational aspects of charters from the first inquiry to the completion of the trip.
– Build lasting relations and communicate effectively with Central Agents, Yacht Captains and Industry professionals
– Provide quality, detailed and accurate yacht selections to Charterers in a timely manner
– Ensure Charterer’s requirements are exceeded, at every opportunity
– Maintain and develop relationships with both key Charterers and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed
– Work with Finance and operations to ensure all client and operator paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
– Update CRM and other systems where appropriate
– Attend Charterer’s embarkations when and where possible
– Act as Sophia Tutino Yachting Ambassador and represent Sophia Tutino Yachting in the best light
– A friendly, positive and driven individual
– Entrepreneurial spirit
– A love for the water, yachting and the luxury world
– A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Sales role within the luxury sector
– A high degree of computer literacy including Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
– Experience in using CRM
– Great organisation and time management skills
– Fantastic attention to detail
– Ability to think fast
– Ability to work independently and within a team