Here comes the perfect yacht for any day charter or short stay charter on the French Riviera. FIVE II sunseeker 65 sport yacht has just joined the Sophia Tutino Yachting charter fleet.
- The perfect day charter yacht
- Modern interior with sophisticated eye-catching wood finishings
- A foredeck and sun deck, perfect for a 180-degree view from the sitting area
- Accommodates 6 guests in three beautifully appointed cabins with access to their own equally impressive bathrooms.
- Equipped with a TENDER William jet 6 People, SEABOB F5S and more
- A ‘Beach Club’ – with direct sea access, bar, fridge, BBQ and free-standing seating.
THE DREAM YACHT FOR ADRENALINE CHASERS
With the exceptional performance, enjoy cruising and reaching spectacular speeds of up to 35 knots!
The top deck is equipped with one of the most exclusive designs making it almost hard to believe it had never been done before. Consisting of two slender, bottom-hugging Besenzoni seats, the Skyhelm is bolted directly to the deck, with a robust aircraft-style central console dividing it.
So, not to worry, the absence of a large space on this sports bridge design also means something interesting to feed your eyes on while on board, because this Sunseeker 65 Sport Yacht’s trump card is indeed a remarkable sight.
If you ever wanted to have a feel of what it’s like to cruise on a yacht that would give you the same excitement as driving or navigating a race car, then the Sunseek 65 is your go to choice.
The interior exudes elegance and simplicity with a beautiful sundeck and fore deck where you can relax and enjoy the view. The design is made in such a way that the interior gives you a more homely and relaxing ambience for longer cruises and the exterior lets you satisfy your urge for a more adventurous cruise around the sea.
RATES AND LOCATION
High Season 2022 (Jul, Aug & Event Charters)
39,000 EUR per week / 6,500 EUR per day + Expenses
OR 6,500 EUR per person / per week (based on 7 guests)
Low Season 2022 (All other months)
33,000 EUR per week / 5,500 EUR per day + Expenses
OR 5,500 EUR per person / per week (based on 7 guests)
Based in Mandelieu La Napoule, the South of France