ASHENA is a luxurious, classic motor yacht custom built in India in 2006 and refitted in 2016 and 2021. She is the perfect example of East meets West – The grandeur and opulence of the East is very carefully intertwined with the modern amenities of the West. ASHENA sleeps up to 16 guests in 6 ensuite cabins and has extra space in the sky lounge to host up to 24 guests. ASHENA has an outstanding crew that make you feel at home from your first step on board, delivering an exceptional level of service to guests.
- Jacuzzi on the Sun deck fitting 10 pax comfortably
- Wholly built of Burma Teak Wood
- Full beam Master’s cabin on the main deck forward
- Large array of water toys including 7 jet skis
Why visit the Maldives on board ASHENA?
The Maldives is a nation of 1,192 islands in 26 atolls in the Indian Ocean, that spans across the equator. ASHENA offers the ideal base to explore the jewel-like islands rimmed with white, soft sand and clear shallow waters.
The Maldivian atolls are known for their pristine islands and bursting underwater wildlife, creating an excellent holiday destination for all ages and group sizes, offering both relaxing beach escapes, and action packed activities to explore. ASHENA provides luxury accommodation with immediate access to all that the Maldives is famous for such as deep sea fishing, diving and inter-island cruising.
- Easily explore 1,192 jewel-like islands grouped into 26 atolls on board ASHENA
- Average temperature of 30 degrees C between October and April
- Luxury experience for all ages and groups
- Access to soft white sand beaches to relax on and world famous diving locations
Activities on board ASHENA in the Maldives
The islands are renown for having a wide range of activities and diverse wildlife to explore. This includes world famous fishing, diving, uninhabited island exploring and luxury travel resort visits. A charter holiday enables the best locations and activities to be easily accessed with the luxury provided onboard. Presently at the Maldives the following activities can be done by guests staying on ASHENA:
- Inter and Intra Atoll cruising
- Diving – ASHENA has all diving equipment and experienced crew divers
- Water sports from the yacht (ASHENA has an array of waters toys)
- Uninhabited Island exploration and sandbank visits
- Swimming off the yacht and in lagoons
- Barbecue dinners at sunset on uninhabited islands organised by the ASHENA crew
- Snorkelling to see the varied marine life at different reefs and atolls.
- Enjoying the varied cuisine and even taking a masterclass from the chef if so inclined.
- Visiting the numerous luxury resorts that are scattered across the atolls is a top highlight the Maldives has to offer during an ASHENA cruise.